Make your own Hatchet
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: West Ipswich, QLD
- Product code: PA17G6
Come make your very own Hatchet!
In this class we will use our 25t Hydraulic press and our our strength to forge out your very own hatcher from start to finish.
In this workshop, we will forge out your own Blacksmith hammer and attach it to a hammer handle.
Things we cover in our classes -
- Hammer forging techniques
- Hammer Techniques
- Forging Techniques hammer and press
- Designing a hatchet
- Shaping the hatcher head
- Heat treating
- Hand grinding
- Time management
- Instruction and care
- How to advertise yourself and your product
- How to take photos of your products to get the most interest
- How to price your products
- Workshop safety and OHS
- Going through the recommended tools to begin the hobby of knife making
This class is beginner-friendly, no experience is required. This class is great for solos or groups and is a perfect gift for a friend or loved one.
Come learn the ancient art of Blacksmithing!
We also now offer free Text engraving on all Hammers!. Want your initials? Want it to be a gift and have a phrase? We can do it all for you!
You also keep the Warhammer you make in the class.
We're conveniently located in Ipswich 4305. Classes can be booked on weekdays or weekends.